Then lunch and dinner continue with:
- Mixed appetisers (from the buffet or proposed by the chef depending on the season)
- 1 first course (chosen from the 3 offered on the à la carte menu)
- 1 second course (chosen from the 3 offered on the à la carte menu)
- Dessert and fruit trolley
- An exquisite wine list that naturally contains all the most renowned wines from the Piedmont region as well as the best national and some foreign wines.
Make the most of your next holiday in Limone Piemonte in order to discover one of the key features of the culture of this territory, its genuine cuisine. The typical local dishes that you can taste here include the famous bagna cauda, ravioli al Castelmagno and, the ever-present polenta reigns supremewhich is exquisite when served with boar meat or venison.
Everything can be savoured outdoors
In summer, it is possible to choose the outdoor catering service, in order to be able to enjoy a pleasant pool-side lunch in the park.